This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Within the limits of such purposes the corporation shall:
- Build and maintain physical spaces suitable for technical and social collaboration.
- Collaborate on all forms of technology, culture, and craft in new and interesting ways.
- Apply the results of its work to specific cultural, charitable, and scientific causes.
- Promote the open sharing of research and discoveries, using what is learned to teach others.
- Recruit and develop members dedicated to these purposes.
- Promote scientific, cultural, and artistic advancement